Hey, Mama! I see you. I can see the look of overwhelm, fear, frustration, and confusion in your eyes.
You aren't alone. HELP IS HERE.
WHICH OF THESE BEST DESCRIBES YOU:
- Suddenly being forced to homeschool your children and have no clue where to begin?
- New to the homeschooling world and completely overwhelmed?
- Drowning in a sea of homeschool curriculum options and don't know how to choose the best option for your family?
- Finishing up your first week/month/year of homeschooling and are convinced there must be an easier way?
- Wondering if homeschooling high school is possible? Is it even legal?
- Desperately trying to homeschool your special needs child, but are burnt out and exhausted?
- Trying to figure out how to make a smooth transition from public/private school to homeschooling?
- Trying to balance homeschooling with the rest of life and failing miserably?
- Wondering if it is possible to work AND homeschool?
- Tired of seeing all of these amazing homeschool moms on social media and you want to know what their secret is?
- You're excited to try out this homeschooling gig and just need some guidance on how to do it right...
No where else will you find an army of expert homeschool speakers with a combined total of more than 425 years of homeschooling experience here to encourage and equip you in your journey to begin homeschooling successfully!
We have a team of 40+ Expert Homeschooling Speakers presenting more than 50 encouraging and practical workshops that will give you all of the tools you need to start your homeschooling journey on the right foot!
Expert speakers include:
- Rachael Carman
- Hal & Melanie Young
- Heather Bowen
- Davis Carman
- Jeannie Fulbright
- Trish Corlew
- Sarah Avila
- Brooke Poston
- Ana Willis
- Kathie Morrissey
- Kerry Beck
....AND MANY MORE! YOU CAN SEE THE ENTIRE SPEAKER LINE UP HERE!
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE
- How to get started homeschooling
- Homeschooling styles and methods
- How to choose homeschool curriculum
- How to homeschool and work from home
- How to create an effective homeschool schedule
- How to homeschool for FREE
- How to homeschool high school
- How to earn college credit while homeschooling
- How to homeschool a child with special needs or chronic illness
- Homeschooling preschool
- How to make a smooth transition from public/private school to homeschool
- How to balance homeschooling with homemaking and life
- Secrets to homeschooling success
- Things no one tells you about homeschooling
- What happens when you didn't plan [or want} to homeschool
- Homeschooling laws
- How to homeschool your children and work full time
StartTest Run! by Trish Corlew
StartOption Overload: How to Choose Homeschool Curriculum That is Right for You by Sarah Avila
Start6 Things No One Tells You About Homeschooling by Jen Merckling
StartFrom Mom to Teacher: How to Teach So That Your Kids Actually Learn by Randi Smith
StartThe Unexpected Homeschooler by Jen Duncan
Start9 Essential Questions to Consider Before you Buy Curriculum by Sara Panning
StartThings I Wish They Would Have Told Me Before I Homeschooled by Brooke Poston
StartHomeschooling Multiple Ages by Hal & Melanie Young
StartMe? Homeschool? by Rachael Carman
StartYes, You Can Homeschool High School by Jen Dodrill
StartHow to Teach Elementary Science with Effective Excellence by Jeannie Fulbright
StartHow to Choose Supplies and Materials and Spend Homeschool Funds Wisely by Connie Deal
StartHow To Establish a Simple Homeschool Rhythm by Joanie Boeckman
StartMaking the Transition from Public School to Homeschool Fun for You and Your Kids by Melanie Campbell
StartThe Secret of Successful Homeschooling by Kathie Morrissey